Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I thought I'd show you some of my collection of melamine dinnerwear. Highly fashionable in the 50's and 60's I still think there's something special about it today. Our morning toast is usually eaten from it and it's great to use at picnics. Pretty and practical. What more could you ask for..





I love the shape and colour of this bowl.









These three are my favourites. 

And the brand names on the back are fun too...Texas.Ware, Hollywood, Kristaware, Hostess, Ornamin Ware and of course Bessemer Ware. 

Ending on a patriotic note.


And I'm still showing and telling...sigh

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful collection! i love it all. especially the first yellow rose one. I have some aqua hollywood melamine which i adore using at teaparties. so much beauty in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! These are all so lovely! I really like the yellow set right up the top!!!! And The Cocktial Hour tray is so cheery and fun, too! Aw. They ate all great!!!!

    ReplyDelete