Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A quick note on...

tea towels...

you've probably noticed that they've been M.I.A. for quite a while...and just in case you've missed their cheerful kitschy prescence and wondered where they'd got to...I thought I'd write a quick post to explain...

In a nutshell, I have run out of photos, and at the moment, I can't seem to motivate myself to take new ones. It's not a monumental task (by any stretch of the imagination!) but right now that's what it feels like to me...I love my tea towels, don't get me wrong...and I will get snap happy again soon(ish) Please bear with me until then, because the tea towel will be back...and that's a promise.


p.s. thank you:
ScarlettMaxLakotaKelTammiMicaela and Claire. I love the tea towels you've sent me and I really appreciate your kindness x

p.p.s. and HOW could I forget this???
It's my lovely, funny, sweet and sometimes daggy husband's birthday today...Happy Birthday Anth, love ya x

     

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Anth too. Look forward to the return of the tts but only when you're ready, willing and able of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top tea towel, it's stylish in a purely good way - not just kitsch good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your guy!!
    The 1979 green tea towel is AWWWWWWWWWWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Happy Returns to the hubby!! :-)

    Miss the tea towels of course - but think I speak for everyone when I say we're not an impatient bunch and you should blog what you feel like, when you feel like it!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first tea towel!! Let me know if you find a 1989 one :P

    Happy birthday to your hubby!!

    x Aliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie Love I KNOW how you feel....Sometimes the easiest things are the HARDEST to motivate yourself to do....!!!!!

    I of course LOVE your tea towels....So MUCH so I've been looking for some myself when I'm out & about....Funny thing though....7 years ago I'd find calendar tea towels at almost EVERY op-shop....Now they're so hard to find my collection has stalled at TWO....hahahahaha....I'm keeping my fingers crossed I happen upon a 'stash' soon....!!

    I hope you're having a BRILLIANT week my Friend....!!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tea towels! Have you ever counted your collection? I bet it's quite large.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU, lady...are way too kind for words!!! thank you so much for my birthday skirt, it's fantastic! expect a little gift in the mail as a thank you. take your time, relax, have some sweet treats and your motivation will return. it's just taking a rest. no rush....measure time in cups of tea, i say. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday to anth too! I know what you mean about motivation to take pictures, im finding it a bit tricky recently to find the time. Big Love Scarlett xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like awaiting a new album, or book by your favourite author - you're teasing us with the tea-towels hiatus! Heightening the anticipation! I had wondered where they'd gone. Figured you'd been too busy snapping pillowcases, the floral new kids on the block...xx

    ReplyDelete